Band saw MEP SHARK 332 CCS
Gravity Band Saw MEP SHARK 332 CCS with maximum cutting capacity of 300mm, 330x260mm (profile). 2 cutting speeds 40 and 80 m/min. Adjustable angle cuts from 0° to +45° to the right and 0° to + 60° to the left. Power consumption 1.5 / 1.8 KW.
|Product code||SHARK 332 CCS|
SHARK 332 CCS, manual band sawing machine to cut from 60° left to 45° right. This model is available in the manual version or with the Cut Control System (CCS).
– Functioning of the CCS cycle: after positioning the bar and closing the vice, the cutting phase is started, using the weight of the saw head controlled by a hydraulic braking circuit to adjust the feeding speed; after the cut, the saw head is manually lifted till the position needed for the bar to be fed.
In the Shark 332 CCS MA model (pneumatic vice) vice opens/closes by means of a footpedal.
A FEW FEATURES:
- Electric system (wiring totally identifiable, stand-by, main lockable disconnect switch, pole change switch, emergency stop, motor magneto-thermal overload, minimum tension coil, protection against missing phase, low tension safety device 24 V).- Band tensioning with visualization on LCD by electronic transducer.
- Manual clamping system by means of vice screw with fast-positioning system.
- Coolant tank inside the steel base and drawer to collect chips which can be replaced with a motorized chip evacuator (see optionals).
- Electric pump for band lubrication and cooling.
- Wire chip brush for band cleaning.
- Adjustable rod to measure stop to make cuts of the same length with millimetred steel rod.
- Machine arranged for handling with movement equipment.
- Bi-metal band for solids and sections.
- Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.