Band saw MEP SHARK 281 CCS
Gravity band saw MEP SHARK 281 CCS with maximum cutting capacity Ø 250mm (log), 280x200mm (profile). 2 cutting speeds 36 and 72 m/min. Adjustable angle cuts from 0° to +60°. Power consumption 1.5 / 1.8 KW.
SHARK 281 CCS (Cut Control System) manual bandsawing machine to cut from 0° up to 60° left. Other than the manual cut mode, the sawing machine can make single cuts without operator, using the head weight control- led by a hydraulic brake: after the cut the band stops. The frame at this point is manually lifted to the position needed in order to reposition the bar to cut . In the version with pneumatic vice (MA) the vice is opened/clo- sed by a manually-controlled valve (optional with pedal control).
A FEW FEATURES:
- Electric panel (wiring totally identifiable, stand-by, loose-key safety switch, main switch, pole change switch, emergency stop, motor magneto-thermal overload, minimum tension coil, protection against missing phase, low tension safety device (LTSD 24 V).- IP55 control handle.
- Vice with fast clamping device.
- Hydraulic transducer to visualize band tensioning.
- Electric pump for band lubrication and cooling.
- Wire chip brush for band cleaning.
- Double head return spring.
- Adjustable rod to measure stop to make cuts of the same length with millimetred steel rod.
- Stock support arm with roller predisposed to mount loading table.
- Bi-metal band for solids and sections.
- Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.
- The CUT CONTROL SYSTEM (CCS) can be retrofitted on machines out in the field.