Band saw MEP PH261-1 HB
Gravity band saw MEP PH261-1 HB with maximum cutting capacity Ø 225mm, 240x160mm (profile). 2 cutting speeds 46 and 92 m/min. Adjustable angle cuts from 0° to +60 °. Power consumption 0.81 KW.
The PH 261-1, manual band sawing machines for cuts from 0° to 60° on the left are also supplied in a version with HB device to make single cuts without operators, still keeping the manual cutting cycle available ( the HB device is available only in the three-phase version)
HB CUTTING CYCLE: After positioning the bar and closing the vice, the cutting phase is started, using the weight of the saw frame controlled by a hydraulic circuit to adjust the downfeed speed; after the cut the band stops, the frame is manually lifted in order to reposition the bar to cut untill the position needed by the operator , at this point the head frame is locked by the manually-controlled hydraulic valve.
A FEW FEATURES:
- Sturdy structures in cast iron in order to tension the band at 900 kg.
- Electrical board with entirely identifiable wiring, stand-by, main switch with lock, short circuit protection, motor overload cutout, min. voltage coil, low voltage system 24 V.
- Control handle IP55.
- Driving pulley locked with clamp ring to ensure a strong fastening, still allowing axial adjustment.
- Blade-guide heads with 6 CARBIDE pads instead of bearings to ensure a better stability.
- Stop strokes at 0° and 60° on the left with lever for locking at any intermediate angle.
- Head articulation with preloaded tapered bearings.
- Vice with fast locking lever.
- Electric pump for the band lubrication and cooling.
- Brush band-cleaning device.
- Bimetallic band for profiles and solid pieces.
- Instructions manual and spare parts list.